Ah summertime when the locally grown produce is at its freshest and most plentiful. Browse and buy from a variety of area farmers each week at Out to Lunch.
- Sweetgrass Herbals - offering fresh and dried medicinal herbs, herbal products, teas, lotion, salves, and oils
- New Lands Farm-A refugee farmer collective and program of Lutheran Social Services selling a variety of fresh produce grown at a Sutton farm and right here in Worcester on Union Street
- Regional Environmental Council's Mobile Market - new this summer, green to go! Enjoy REC's fresh produce, meat eggs, dairy, hot sauce
- Breezy Gardens - an OTL staple, enjoy fresh fruit, veggies, and fresh cut flowers homegrown in nearby Leicester
- Bev's Bakery Vegan - serving vegan cupcakes, cakes, brownies and bread
- Albert McGrath - Brookfield farm selling fresh produce including native corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and fruit
Please note: participating farmers may vary week to week